ACE industrial boots and shoes push the boundaries of work footwear by incorporating technologies and materials that specifically address not only your fundamental safety, but also your job performance and comfort. What makes ACE different is the tread patterns we've designed -- if you're in a slippery or wet environment all day, we have outsoles built just for you. If you move from wet to dry surfaces and need protection from slips but also a boot that can resist tough surfaces, we have that too. Purpose-built for people who work in wet and slippery conditions, and for those who transition across multi-environment surfaces, ACE holds up to the toughest conditions to get you home safe.
ABOUT ACE WORK BOOTS
About Ace Technology
Our proprietary Shoes For Crews outsoles have been bringing hard working people home safe since 1984. Combined with exclusive ACE technologies, you won't find a footwear brand working harder to keep you safe at work. And because we own our outsole factory, we control every element of the formula and every step of the manufacturing process. We don't outsource your safety -- we own it.
And because we own our outsole factory, we control every element of the formula and every step of the manufacturing process. We don't outsource your safety--we own it.
- CLOG-RESISTANT OUTSOLES: This revolutionary design allows the outsoles to shed liquids and dry debris quickly so your shoes or boots maintain the critical slip-resistance you need moment by moment on the job.
- ACE A-FRAME: Stability is critical to safety. With the A-Frame external heel support system, even the toughest work conditions can't shake you. And because we have eliminated the internal heel counter, your feet will feel better all day.
- ACE MODERATOR: Heavy footwear makes every step more taxing. With Moderator, we've engineered a supportive skin for your footwear that is lightweight but still strong and durable, and we're using a softer compound in the heel for added comfort.
- ACE ADAPT: No matter how many steps you take at work, your feet are absorbing the initial impact. ACE Adapt is a soft PU+gel insole that takes the brunt of your heel strike and assists in a controlled transition from heel to forefoot. That means every step is smoother and easier on you.
Our proprietary Shoes For Crews outsoles have been bringing hard working people home safe since 1984. Combined with exclusive ACE technologies, you won't find a footwear brand working harder to keep you safe at work.
Industries we serve
If you work hard, you can wear ACE. We have designed and engineered ACE products to perform in wet and slippery conditions and across multi-environment surfaces so whether you're inside throughout your shift, up and down a gladiator ramp or ladder, or your punch list is a surprise each day, we've got you covered.
ACE, with Traction by Shoes For Crews, is ideal for many industries, including:
- Food processing and manufacturing
- Dairy and beverage
- Transportation and merchandising
- Retail automotive/service
- Packaging and packaging manufacturing
- Building services, plant operations, janitorial, maintenance
- Home service fleets
Start & Stay Comfortable
If your footwear isn't up to the task, you can't be either. That's why we build our boots and shoes one layer at a time, to provide you with on-duty protection combined with off-duty comfort. ACE cushioning technology absorbs shock with each step so you don't have to, and provides support at pressure points so you can go all out, all day long. Our ergonomic fit styles offer a roomier toe box to prevent fatigue and encourage natural foot movement.
CORPORATE SHOE PROGRAMS
Safe workers save money. Investing in Shoes for Crews for your employees doesn't cost: it pays. Our corporate programs greatly reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents. Annually, accidents cost employers in the US $70 billion.
"Since 2005, we have experienced a 64% reduction in Team Member slip/fall frequency rate, and a 50% slip/fall cost rate reduction related to water/grease claims."
Rose Roth | Safety - Management Consultant, Risk Management, Chick-fil-A Inc.