Aster - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Aster - Aluminum Toe
Women's Black + Gray, Style# 72389
Description and features:
Industrial grade durability and protection meet athletic style and performance in this EH rated aluminum safety toe work shoe which meets ASTM standards and has a water-resistant upper and effective slip-resistant outsole.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Slip resistant
- Water-resistant synthetic upper
- Weight (per shoe): 15.8 oz.
- EVA infused midsole for all-day comfort
- Slip-Resistant outsole with TripGuard
Rated 5 out of 5 by Czaz73 from Very comfortable and well designed. Aluminum toe! I will totally agree with the previous review. Fits to perfection. Very satisfied. I'm a dishwasher so water resistant is a plus. The aluminum toe features is major helpful on the job. Protects from heavy cookware and carts full of dishes on impact.
Date published: 2018-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spritz111 from Great Resilience! These shoes are super water proof and durable. As a porter, I put a beating on them and they took a long time to wear down. I really love these, and will be ordering the exact same ones!
Date published: 2018-09-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by casi from Did not hold up well On the plus side, these shoes were comfortable, right off the bat. My only minor complaint when I first started wearing them was that the laces frequently come loose, even when the bow knot is doubled. That's easy enough put up with or solve with replacement laces. However, after about a month, the black outer material around the aluminum toe started fraying and tearing. (My work is not particularly hard on shoes, nor is the climate here.) After 3 months, there are multiple areas where the black outer layer around the toe seam has completely worn off and the material under that is worn as well. I may get 1 more month of wear out of these, if I ignore how they look. All my work shoes in the past have cost less and have held up longer. I expected more from these.
Date published: 2019-11-17