Designed for the workplace athlete, the Evolution's airbags give you extra cushioning to go the extra mile, and the TripGuard and Zone Traction keep you safe through even a marathon shift.
- Removable cushioned insole
- Weight (per shoe): 13.8 oz.
- Slip resistant
- Water-resistant, easy-to-clean synthetic mesh upper with SpillGuard
- Exoskeletal support system
- ZoneTraction outsole with TripGuard and 3/4" airbag for extra support
I loved the Falcon. This shoe is good but I miss the discontinued Falcon.
satisfied so far with this product
I liked the previous shoes a lot better. These are much lighter, but doesn't seem as sturdy. Ask me in 2-3 months to see how they wear over time.
My heals and ankles are very flat and I needed a shoe that was going to help me get through my work days at a grocery store without having severe aching feet after the long day. The Evolution II helps keep my feet comfortable as I work. They work and my feet barely feel any pain either than the casual tired feet which is natural. I would recommend this to anyone who needs heel support as they work or to just have on normal days