Endurance II is rated out of 5 by 37.
Description and features:
The perfect name for this hard-working super lightweight athletic-inspired slip-resistant shoe. The Endurance II features Spill Guard to protect from hot liquids, TripGuard and Flex Tread.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Extra Cushioning: New insole technology and cushion construction that provides greater comfort.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Lightweight: Lightweight foam compound that makes each step easier.
- Ventilated: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- SpillGuard: A protective membrane lining that helps ward off hot liquids.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Flex Tread: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Removable cushioned insole
- Weight (per shoe): 10 oz.
- Slip resistant
- FlexTread outsole with TripGuard
- Super lightweight with great ventilation
- Protective SpillGuard membrane under synthetic mesh
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave C. from I work in the automotive repair industry and am on my feet 10+ hours a day 5+ days a week. I am on slippery painted concrete floors covered in motor oil, gas, diesel, and such and Shoes for Crews is the only place I will buy shoes. My current pair is 14 months old and I finally am replacing them but only because the tread is mostly worn. The top of the shoes are still in great shape. Our car wash area is like a sheet of ice in the wrong shoes-- but absolutely no concerns with these. I recommend SFC to all my employees!
Date published: 2018-08-10
Rated 3 out of 5 by Derek H. from Please bring back the Original endurance. Fit was great, comfort was wonderful. All though it had it's quality issues that could of been solved and till had a perfect shoe.enduance 2 has with issues and SFC needs a larger seletion of 4w
Date published: 2017-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul B. from I received my shoes and put them on and immediately I noticed how the cushioning in them made my feet feel better than before and when I walk sometimes if its really quiet I can hear the grip on the bottom of the shoe hold to the floor like its grabbing the floor. the only issue is I bought the wide pair and they still don't seem to be wide enough but besides that they are amazing. I'm flat footed and have wide feet and they are very comfortable. I hope thay hold up well because im on my feet either 10, 11, or 12 hours every time I work. fingers crossed.
Date published: 2017-09-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nate from Shoe splits Poorly made shoe. Sole separates from shoe. Other employees have the same issue.
Date published: 2018-10-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nickc from Not very water resistant Inferior product for heavy use left work with swamp foot today and they are less than a month old.
Date published: 2018-10-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by SkyK from Heat + Water Resistant I work at a very popular fast food restaurant as service crew. The other day, I accidentally spilled a whole pot of steaming hot coffee, right out of the brewer, on my feet. I did not feel a single thing and the shoes did not soak/absorb any of the coffee and stayed completely dry. Was a bit expensive for plastic shoes but will defiantly last you a while and are worth the purchase.
Date published: 2018-11-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mikie from Good shoe I purchased these shoes with the impression that they would be wide enough for my feet long story short they are too tight and the representative that sold them to me said they would be fine.I have a bunion on left foot and it make finding shoes a problem!Wish these shoes were wider!
Date published: 2019-02-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mike19 from Works for me. I bought these on June 29, 2018, and as of today, April 4, 2019, the toe has started to separate from the sole. They we're very comfy for the first few months, but I could no longer tell after a few months. They breathe fairly well for majority of the time. I have worn these shoes everyday since I've bought them, and willing to buy again.
Date published: 2019-04-04