Bullfrog Elite - Soft Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Bullfrog Elite - Soft Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Black, Style# 62551
Description and features:
Designed to help keep you safe and dry despite those messy jobs, the water-resistant upper of the ACE Bullfrog Elite work boot has an adjustable cinch top to help prevent liquid from seeping inside. This pull-on boot is electrical hazard (EH) rated and has a heel kick plate for easy removal.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Soft Toe: Soft toe of protective, durable material
- EVA upper
- Heel kicker so they pull off as easy as they pull on
- ATTENTION: High temperatures can cause EVA material to contort, mar or warp. DO NOT leave near stoves, heaters or radiators. AVOID storing in unventilated parked vehicles or exposing to direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Weight (per shoe): 25.57 oz.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jerdog from redemption! I don't believe it, this boot is right up there with the original bullfrog boot as far as comfort not sure how it will hold up with time as I have only worn them for 2 work shifts now. True to size, break in period was zero, they felt like I had been wearing them for a while right out of the box. I highly recommend these boots as far as comfort and slip resistance, time will tell the durability of them and I will give an update in a month or two.
Date published: 2019-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by jerdogg from update It's been a little over 2 months and they are holding up well. Still comfortable they keep my feet dry which is important in my line of work. I recommend these boots for anyone who works with, in or around liquids.
Date published: 2019-12-19