Piston Low - Soft Toe - Featuring GLADIATOR™ outsole is rated out of 5 by 5.
Piston Low - Soft Toe - Featuring GLADIATOR™ outsole
ACE Workboots Black, Style# 69202
Description and features:
Manage tough work environments with a comfortable and durable low-top work boot that you can count on. The Piston Low is slip-resistant, electrical hazard EH rated, features ladder grab technology and more to deliver the safety and performance you need.
- Slip Resistant: GLADIATOR™ outsole - Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our GLADIATOR™ outsole are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Soft Toe: Soft toe of protective, durable material
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Clog-resistant outsole with Ladder Grab
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue
- Weight (per shoe): 18.87 oz.
- Slip, clog and oil-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole with wide lug chevron tread pattern
Rated 5 out of 5 by Size14 from Really happy with my purchase I have always worn regular shoes that you find at your local store. I wasn't even aware of this site or the fact you can get stylish, comfortable shoes that serve a better purpose not just for style but functionality. I noticed that my feet were kinda sore from flexing as I jumped on and off a staircase at work so I wanted a shoe that was a little tougher like a boot but wasn't as bulky as a boot. These shoes are like comfortable sneakers that are as tough as a boot. I am really surprised at the extra space for the size. I wear asize 14 which is hard to find and usually a tight fit but these shoes are about half a size larger which I do not mind since my feet feel like they have room to breath.
Date published: 2019-01-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by Its-a-me from Durable, but.. The shoes seem durable and are really fun to walk in (the toe is curved upward for quicker walking speed). But the seams on the tongue are sewn to the shoe, causing bulging, folded over seams and discomfort. I have literal bruises on the top of my feet from these shoes from just one day of work. I tried them for two days and will be returning them tomorrow. They were not the shoe for me!
Date published: 2019-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Make it Happen from Heavy Duty shoes I always purchase Shoesforcrew because their Cualaty.The ACE Works are Ones Brands The I can Say They are putting Heavy Duty shoes for Hard Working People. I Always Recomend Shoesforcrews.
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chefsteve from Great shoe These were great as all shoes for crews products have always been.
Date published: 2019-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnny K from Line of production Good price and oil /water/static I would recommend
Date published: 2019-03-09