Scout III - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 10.
Scout III - Aluminum Toe
ACE Workboots Black, Style# 70872
Description and features:
Tough aluminum toe shoe inspired by popular hiker styles but perfect for hard work, with its clog and slip-resistant bottom, electrical hazard protection and natural fit.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Fiberglass shank
- Removable cushioned insole
- Slip resistant
- Weight (per shoe): 21 oz.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Aluminum Toe
- Leather upper
Rated 5 out of 5 by Harold J. from 40 years retail grocery this has been one of the best shoes I have had . Twelve to 14 hour days and my back and feet don’t hurt If I wear a different pair of shoes 8-10 hours and I am feeling it. I am buying a couple of extra pair in case they decide to stop making them which is a bad plan!!! Harold jones
Date published: 2018-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Benton A. from Good solid shoe and surprisingly light for having a safety toe, I guess that's the benefit of aluminium over steel. I ordered 1/2 size up from normal in case the toe area was as cramped as some of the steel toe boots I've had in the past, totally not an issue with these, I probably would have been OK with normal size.
Date published: 2017-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tony C. from This product is awesome! I work in the trucking industry, after 20 year+ of food management. I've walked on several different surfaces and was totally assured that my shoes would respond when I needed them to. Thanks Shoes for Crews for the many years of awesome service!
Date published: 2018-04-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by jlchapman from Uncomfortable You'll need inserts for these shoes to be comfortable after a long period of time. The toe of the shoe wore out rather quickly on me, and the aluminum is exposed now.
Date published: 2019-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Gift
Date published: 2018-05-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bobby joe from Great features Shoe was 1 size to big, had to exchange for an 11, I’ve never had that issue with sac so it was wierd
Date published: 2019-04-27