Tour - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Description and features:
If rugged durability and safety are your requirements, take the Tour. This EH rated, slip-resistant aluminum safety toe work boot meets ASTM standards and has ladder grab notches for more secure climbing.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Ergonomic Fit: Roomier toe box helps prevent foot fatigue
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip resistant
- Leather upper
- Gusseted tongue
- Clog-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- PU gel insole for extra comfort
- Weight (per shoe): 23.8 oz.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from With arthritis in my feet, work and hiking had come to mean pain. I ordered these shoes due to the features and hoped they would help. I was not looking forward to breaking in a new pair of shoes. These shoes felt great from day one! I did not have to break them in at all. The combination of the fiberglass shank, the gel insole and the extra padding have been a God send. Arthritis is different for everyone but for me these shoes have changed my life. Long days with banquets or in the dining room do not mean pain anymore. After a busy day, I'm not recovering for a couple of days and I'm back to walking and hiking. I got these shoes in brown 2 months ago and just ordered them in black today.
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from These are incredibly comfortable shoes, I like so much I bought two pair. The only issue is the color comes off with each little scrape. They come looking a beautiful brown but lose that color quickly. I bought my first pair and this happened within a few days. Again they are incredibly comfortable so I bought another pair thinking maybe I just mistreated them the first time but the same thing happened again. So much that I can only wear with jeans now because they look so distressed to wear at work. I considered complaining to SFC but havent taken the time or thought maybe this was their intent to have a distressed look. Still love SFC and will continue buying from them.
Date published: 2018-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by SC Barber from Best Shoes for Crews pair I have owned! Best Shoes for Crews pair I have owned! I have purchase a lot of pairs over the years. Love these shoes...
Date published: 2018-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matthew P. from I know that these are great shoes they look nice ,I work in a wet evironment and they wipe clean and nice , best for foot comfort.
Date published: 2018-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Very comfortable from the Frost day. No “break-in period”.
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Franck from Very comfortable shoes These shoes are very comfortable. If your job involves standing for long hours, these shoes will help you. They are strong, resistant and they help you avoid foot pain.
Date published: 2019-03-24