Defender 6 inch - Nano Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Defender 6 inch - Nano Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Black, Style# 71183
Description and features:
You've got a lot of ground to cover, so get a move on with our Defender 6" composite toe work boot. The non-metallic Defender 6" NCT is engineered for performance with our slip, oil, clog and abrasion-resistant Gladiator Outsole™. The ultra-strong yet lightweight carbon fiber nano toe provides more toe room than other composite safety toe boots and meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating. The Defender 6" NCT provides 200G insulation and is fully waterproof.
- Slip Resistant: Gladiator Outsole™: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Zone Traction: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Insulated: Durable microfiber synthetic insulation added in the upper to keep feet warm in colder environments.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our Gladiator Outsole™ are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue
- Water-resistant leather and textile upper
- Weight (per shoe): 25.08 oz.
- Nano Composite Safety Toe
Rated 3 out of 5 by geo Cerritos from Defender 6 inch For the type of work i do (pest Control); I dont think is the right shoes, The bottom of the shoes is to small it have no grip for MUD when it been a Raining all day.But i was working in Indoors ndustry this would be that right shoes. Light weight you can use then all day.
Date published: 2020-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bendo from Waterproof comfortable boots These boots have been great. They are relatively low profile and waterproof up to the laces. I spray them off with a hose at the end of the day and water has never seeped in. The slip resistance is good. I like the older wide lug style. They were a little bit more slip resistant and cleaning them was as easy as these are so I don't see the benefit of the "Gladiator Outsole" over the normal wide lug pattern, different industries might see an advantage with these, but for food service I don't. Both the wide lug and the gladiator are FAR superior to the old tight style. The laces aren't like most boots of this style. They stay in the boot all the way up the collar of the boot so you have to loosen them a lot to get your feet in versus the laces that you lace up after your feet are in. A small gripe but not a big deal. The inserts they come with are fine. I used them for about 8 hours before my feet started hurting. The arch is too low for my feet although I have a higher arch then most people. After I put different inserts in my feet haven't hurt at all.
Date published: 2020-02-13