Pike Chill - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Pike Chill - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Black, Style# 72515
Description and features:
Get your Chill on and get the job done with this high-top safety toe boot. The Pike Chill CT's cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in refrigerated environments and coolers, where it remains soft and pliable to provide needed traction. The Pike Chill CT composite toe safety boot for men is insulated, electrical hazard (EH) rated and meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Slip Resistant: GLADIATOR™ outsole - Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Zone Traction: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Insulated: Durable microfiber synthetic insulation added in the upper to keep feet warm in colder environments.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our GLADIATOR™ outsole are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar
- Padded tongue
- Outsole is specifically engineered to stay soft in cold environments*
- * CAUTION: The Pike cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in refrigerated environments and coolers and does not provide the same oil- and slip-resistant traction as the standard SFC outsole.
- WARNING: Not meant for extended wear in freezer environments.
- Weight (per shoe): 24.48 oz.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KatlyKT from Immpressive, comfy, high ankle support! Great for wide and or flat feet. Tongues are seamless and attatched to the inside of the boot. These boots are perfect for hours of standing. I have to walk on a belt that has rollers- didn't even slide or feel like I was going to loose my footing!
Date published: 2019-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chivito from Great I love it, great product very confortable Thank you.
Date published: 2019-12-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by MTello from Disappointed for the first time. I've been getting my boots here for almost a decade, and this is the first time I'm slipping all over the place, since the first wear. I don't know if they did something different with the bottoms, but they don't serve a purpose now. This has never happened before. The boot itself is great. Comfortable fit, clean design. But I'm sliding big time. Changes the way I walk because I'm trying not to fall when walking on wet surfaces. Makes my back hurt.
Date published: 2019-11-30