Highline - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Highline - Aluminum Toe
ACE Workboots Women's Black + Peach, Style# 75615
Description and features:
If you have high standards for a comfortable aluminum toe safety boot, choose Highline. It has a waterproof upper with airtight seal, meets ASTM standards and is EH rated. The moderator skin helps protect against chemicals and contaminants.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- ACE Moderator Skin: Lightweight skin to protect against contaminants, increase durability.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip resistant
- Waterproof leather upper with airtight seal
- ACE Moderator skin for increased cushioning with maximum support
- Weight (per shoe): 20.4 oz.
- EVA infused midsole and PU gel insole for all-day comfort
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ezzie from Best boots ever, but discontinued :( These are the best boots I've ever had. Ample space for sides of big toe, never had a boot that didn't restrict my toes before. Just called and found out they are discontinued. Crossing my fingers a new version will be released with the updated clog-resistant pattern but same foot shape.
Date published: 2020-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Madi from Wonderful boots I love these boots! I've gotten so many compliments on them at work, they're very stylish! The slip resistance is great and they seem like they'll hold up for a long time. The only complaint I have is they were quite uncomfortable around my ankles/lower shins for the first few days, but they break-in quickly and it helps to not tie them all the way to the top! Highly recommend shoes.
Date published: 2018-09-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by Steph8 from fell apart within in three months! they were great until they fell apart on the side seams (BOTH inside and out on BOTH boots!) just out of the return window time!
Date published: 2018-10-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Erin K. from Nice boots easy to break in
Date published: 2018-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christine M. from I am in love with these new boots! I am going to order a second pair because I love them so much. They keep my feet dry even after rinsing my shoes off with a hose at work. They are very comfortable and I have had at least a dozen compliments on the look and style. I highly recommend this style!
Date published: 2017-09-28