Moxie Mid - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Moxie Mid - Aluminum Toe
ACE Workboots Women's Black + Blue, Style# 76280
Price After Discount
|Sale Discount||- $24.98|
|Price After Discount||$80.00|
Description and features:
Tackle tough jobs with this clog-resistant, ACE women’s mid-top safety toe shoe. The Moxie aluminum safety toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating and offers electrical hazard (EH) protection. It has a sturdy fiberglass shank and a gel insole for comfort, plus ladder grab notches to make climbing easier. In black and blue.
- Slip Resistant: Gladiator Outsole™: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fiberglass shank for added support
- Heel height: ½ inch
- EVA midsole
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Weight (per shoe): 19.29 oz.
- Shaft height: 4 inches
- Slip, clog and oil-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole with wide lug chevron tread pattern
Rated 5 out of 5 by LA201 from Very comfortable I am on my feet for most of my 9 to 10 hour shifts. These are very comfortable, you can’t tell they have the aluminum toe.
Date published: 2019-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dannie from Does wonders for a sore back I’ve been working long shifts in sneakers resulting in my back being so sore, I had to have anti-inflammatories. The day I got these boots I worked my first pain free shift. The downside is that they are very heavy.
Date published: 2019-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amehle71 from Very comfortable These boots are very lightweight and comfortable to wear when you are standing on concrete floors all day. I love that they come in wide with. Great on wet floors even when mixed with ice cream and peanut butter.
Date published: 2020-02-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by patches from love the style! really was hoping they made this in wide width soft toe, so i had to go a half size up. i have to wear double socks but i couldnt return them, they were too fabulous to be labeled work boots.
Date published: 2020-01-06