Providence - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 8.
Providence - Steel Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Black, Style# 76745
Description and features:
Here’s a steel toe work boot that provides slip- and clog-resistant safety and more. Also featuring ladder grab notches to help make climbing easier, the Providence Steel Toe meets ASTM standards and is EH rated.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Steel Toe: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip resistant
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Weight (per shoe): 27.83 oz.
- 6 inch shaft
- Clog-resistant outsole with Ladder Grab
- PU gel insole for extra comfort
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bjorn_Serkr from Not comfortable, at all. I wear my SFC work boots at work and outside of work. I got these to replace my old SFC pair, that was the best pair of shoes I have ever owned... sadly SFC does not make my 8290W any more. These actually hurt my feet, and I have never had a pair of shoes in my life hurt my feet, even Converse All Stars with soft soles. Also sad news, the only other high top steel toe is the Glacier that does not have available a mens 13 wide, or a 13 for that matter.
Date published: 2018-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cons from Favorite pair so far... This is the first pair of steel boots i have bought, i was little scared since i thought they would be "heavy" but not all. I did have to break them in for a couple days but afterwards i didn't even notice them, and it's funny cause i now wear them everyday, even when im not working. And i will be buying a second pair just because they are really comfortable and good quality.
Date published: 2019-03-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tidus from Great boits for restaurant workers I've had these boits forbalmist a year not working in a restaurant and anyone who works in that industry you know it is hard to find shoes that stand up to the chemicles and riggors of the job.
Date published: 2018-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by crunch from comfortable for long days Working long days every week, it can be difficult to find quality footwear that are comfortable. I have been using SFC shoes for 15+ years and these boots are by far the best I've purchased.
Date published: 2019-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bluej from Non slip. Toe protection I like these boots. I work as a home health aid. With wet floors after helping someone with a shower its nice to know I wont slip. And with working with medical equipment that can get dropped. Its nice to have that protection for my toes.
Date published: 2019-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by evelyn r. from my boyfriend loves these - and wears them even when not at work!
Date published: 2018-07-10
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lokochon from Can I get a refund? So I order this boots they disnt last me 1 year am I elegible for a refund is there a certain amout of time they should last ?
Date published: 2019-04-04