Bronco III - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Bronco III - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Brown, Style# 77610
Description and features:
The Bronco III is our toughest leather work boot yet. In addition to the clog, oil and slip-resistant, wide lug Gladiator outsole for superior traction, the Bronco III features an abrasion-resistant toe bumper and ASTM-compliant composite safety toe, plus electrical hazard (EH) protection. The premium gel insole adds comfort to this rugged leather safety boot.
- Slip Resistant: GLADIATOR™ outsole - Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- 10 inch shaft
- Leather upper on infused EVA midsole
- Side pull loops
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ndank82 from Awesome shoes Perfect boots...no break in time....ready to go out of the package...
Date published: 2019-11-02