Plasma - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Description and features:
Stay protected from work hazards with a comfortable and safe work boot that makes no compromises. An effective Shoes For Crews slip-resistant and clog-resistant outsole, electrical hazard (EH) protection, and a ProComfort insole provide the safety and comfort you need on the job.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Clog-resistant outsole
- Superior SFC slip- and clog-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- ProComfort insoles
- 3/4 bellows gusset keeps debris out
- Aerospace mesh lining for breathability
- Passes ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 and EH standards
- Weight (per shoe): 27.62 oz
Rated 5 out of 5 by Courtney from Cool boots I’m a dental assistant in Oral Surgery, these boots are great. Only have had them for a few days, but they’re surprisingly comfy. I like that they’re waterproof and I can wipe them off. They’re are a bit on the wide side. Idk if it would be better to order 1/2 a size down or not, and I need shoes now, I don’t have the time to wait for the exchange, so I’m just dealing with it. Thicker socks help slightly. Hope this helps
Date published: 2020-03-23