Trident II - Composite Toe
Black, Style# 8296
Description and features:
Work boot safety features blended with athletic styling and comfort.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION (EH): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Reinforced toe for greater durability
- Fiberglass shank for added support
- Made of easy-to-clean non-absorbent materials
- Updated polyurethane (PU) midsole for reduced weight and enhanced comfort
- Man-made upper
- Removable cushioned insole
- Slip resistant