Bronco - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Bronco - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Brown, Style# 8307
Description and features:
A work boot with traditional good looks and high-tech slip resistance.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Removable cushioned insoles
- Reinforced heel
- Breathable inner lining made of turlex, poly nylon and cotton
- ACE cushion and support system
- Defined heel
- Goodyear welt construction
- Dual-side pull rings
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip resistant
- Leather upper
Rated 5 out of 5 by OutdoorD from Can't Slip I have had these boots for 2 year's now. I wear them year round. I fish a lot and wear them in the river I have never slipped on the slimy rocks or had a leak. Very comfortable and very low maintenance. Even after 2 year's of use the non- slip sole's are 2nd to none. Love these boots.
Date published: 2019-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by nicklespickles from Great for the winter I've had this boot for about 2 or 3 years now and I'm still in love. It took a good while to break these in but after that they only got better with wear. I've worked though a few snow storms with these on and kept my feet warm the entire time.
Date published: 2019-04-07