Course is rated out of 5 by 18.
Description and features:
Notice the wider heel that moves traction to the edges, and the Zone Traction slip-resistant outsoles designed to use the best traction patterns in the right places to keep you safe.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ajuste natural: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Con ventilación: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- SpillGuard (Protección contra derrames): A protective membrane lining that helps ward off hot liquids.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Suela flexible: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Plantillas acolchonadas removibles
- Peso (por zapato): 10.4 oz.
- Parte superior sintética
- Construcción cupsole durable y estable
- Suela antideslizante, flexible FlexTread, con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard
- Parte superior sin costuras, fácil de limpiar y con protección contra derrames
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gina R. from I tried shoes for crews on recommendation from a previous coworker, and I was pretty sceptical. Was I wrong to be? Yes. These shoes are incredible, not only are they they best slip resistant shoe I've ever tried(and they work, gasp!) But they have arch support. It's normally impossible for me to wear shoes without arch inserts that I put in myself, to correct my probation and high arches. Did these work for me right out of the box? Absolutely! I normally kill shoes within 4 months too, and these are still going strong. I just left food service for a drugstore job and they still get me through 10 hour days. I'm in love!
Date published: 2017-10-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by Amber M. from Purchased this shoe 10/2017 and it’s now only March 2018 and the shoe is already falling apart. The side has split from the sole and all along the top the shoe is cracking. I do not wear these everyday, I own another pair and alternate between the two and the other pair looks great. I feel they should have lasted much longer. For this reason I do not recommend them.
Date published: 2018-03-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kimmy424 from Nice style, lacks support I bought this sneaker because it was one of the sleeker looking athletic styles. However, the shoe doesn’t hold up to being on your feet for 8 hours+. Often times I work up to 10 hours on the weekend and my feet are always killing me half way through the shift. I love the nonslip soles, but the pain is difficult to tolerate.
Date published: 2019-01-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from The Course shoe is a very comfortable shoe but they make a clicking sound while I'm walking. It is very annoying.
Date published: 2017-09-12
Rated 2 out of 5 by CatWhy from Small Fit I ordered this pair in a 9.5, I usually fall between that and a 10. They were very small my toe touched the tip, I gave them to a friend who typically wears an 8.5 and they fit her perfect
Date published: 2019-07-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by Dolores A. from The heel and arch of the shoe did not have enough support. I had to buy a support insert to add additional comfort. Since the shoe was a good half size larger, the insole fit. I definitely needed the added support since I am on my feet 8 hrs a day.
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by warhol65 from Ok, but not great. These feel heavier than I expected, and they are somewhat difficult to clean. I work in food service and always get stuff on my shoes, so that's a big concern for me. I don't regret buying them, but I use them as my backup pair.
Date published: 2018-10-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by Zonia M. from The she wore out fast it started Tearing from the sides and the inside was not so comfortable I've only had them for 3 months that and they are so worn out
Date published: 2018-03-17