Old School Low-Rider IV - Leather is rated out of 5 by 5.
Old School Low-Rider IV - Leather
Hombres Negro, Estilo# 36111
Description and features:
Get what you want with this comfortable and slip-resistant low-top sneaker that combines a casual look with serious safety. Enjoy a breathable, extra cushioned feel and a water-resistant leather upper for a style you’ll want to wear around the clock.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Coussin additionnel:
- Ajuste natural: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Con ventilación: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- SpillGuard (Protección contra derrames): A protective membrane lining that helps ward off hot liquids.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Parte superior de cuero
- Lengüeta reforzada
- Plantilla removible
- Suela antideslizante superior de Shoes For Crews
- Peso (por zapato): 13.86 oz.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Omar from Cracking on top front I have been using shoes for crews for couple of decades different models perhaps this ones they’re cracking on the front top thinking to get a different model
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Riku from Only last a few months They were nice the first few months but now they have peeled and the inside breaks apart where the heel is so it feels like your walking on a Pebble so I constantly need to take my shoe off and dumb it
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rafael from Hold on to the receipt just in case. Wet spills leak through due to wear and tear after a couple of months. I almost slipped due to an oil spill, at first my ankle hurted due to no cushion support around the ankle of these shoes.
Date published: 2019-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by EpciureJunkie from These shoes changed my life Wow. I am a chef, and am on my feet for 18 hour days. have tried tons of different pairs of shoes. These are by far the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn. And the price!!!!! Insane. They have changed my life. Thank you.
Date published: 2019-03-29
Rated 2 out of 5 by Spine doc from They squeak really bad I like the way they look and they are ok for comfort. The noise they make is amazing. I can not wear them anymore in my office.
Date published: 2019-04-03