Carter - Canvas is rated out of 5 by 5.
Description and features:
La combinación de seguridad y estilo de este modelo antideslizante con cordones permite que se pueda usar durante todo el día (y toda la noche). Con tratamiento para hacerlo resistente al agua, también cuenta con protección contra derrames para evitar que se lesione con líquidos calientes.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ajuste natural: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Con ventilación: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- SpillGuard (Protección contra derrames): A protective membrane lining that helps ward off hot liquids.
- Collar acolchado
- Plantillas acolchonadas removibles
- Peso (por zapato): 7.8 oz.
- Parte superior de lona con protección contra derrames
- Resistentes al agua
Rated 3 out of 5 by Fanny G. from I purchased a size 6 because that is the size I usually use for any shoes for crews, however, they were way too small so I decided to go one full size up and the size 7 fit right. I am on my feet for 12 hours at a time and these shoes hurt my heel very fast. They are very narrow as well. I find myself trying not to slip in the prep areas where it is wet of both my jobs. They are a really nice design.
Date published: 2018-02-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Linda M. from I wear vans on a daily basis. Since i couldn't wear vans to my fast food workplace i got these. They are in good with but for some reason they are tight on the with of my feet And usually i dont have that problem with any shoes. Very seldom do they hurt my feet but i stand up all day for about 8 or 9 hours straight.
Date published: 2017-10-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tasha R. from They look really cute. Very petite and not bulky. They remind me of vans and I've received several compliments on them.
Date published: 2017-06-27