Wes is rated out of 5 by 7.
Description and features:
Sporty but still serious, the Wes has ventilation to keep your feet cool no matter how busy you are, and TripGuard and slip resistance to keep you moving smoothly.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ajuste natural: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Con ventilación: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- El collar y la lengueta acolchonados
- Plantillas acolchonadas removibles
- Peso (por zapato): 11.8 oz.
- Parte superior de malla sintética
- Estilo súper liviano inspirado en las carreras
Rated 5 out of 5 by louis s. from These shoes fit exactly as sized.They are very comfortable and light.This is probably my tenth pair bought from SFC and these are by far my favorite.Lastly as I am a mechanic these things are always in different chemicals and moving around all day they still are in one piece after 9 months of use.definitely will buy again.
Date published: 2018-03-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pedro Z. from I feel super comfortable with these shoes before I used a different brand and when I had already four hours working I could not stand to stand anymore, but now with these new shoes I finish my 8 hours of work and my feet say seriously already spent 8 hours !! Gracias shoesforcrews
Date published: 2017-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greg W. from Very nice shoe, and great service
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sakura 12 from Great product Very nice shoes, so durable. Even at my longest shift, these shoes delivers its quality
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rocky F. from Very nice
Date published: 2018-06-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by shawn from most uncomfortable shoe I ever had I work in hospital OR, my shift usually goes from 8 to 12 hours and require long standing time. I have got lots of shoe from this website and this is most uncomfortable shoe I ever had. shoe tilted weird angle, 0 cushion on the shoe.
Date published: 2018-12-01