Marla is rated out of 5 by 2.
Description and features:
No es solo otra cara bonita. El modelo Marla cuenta con acolchado adicional integrado para una comodidad sorprendente, con protección contra tropiezos para que se mueva suavemente, además, su suela es antideslizante y antiobstrucciones.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ajuste a la medida: Slim-fitting design ideal for narrow feet.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Cambrillón de acero
- Plantillas acolchonadas removibles
- Parte superior de cuero resistente al agua
- Peso (por zapato): 8.6 oz.
- Altura del tacón: 1¾ pulgada
- Tacón de goma que absorbe el impacto
- Plantilla con desempeño extra cómodo
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Worst shoes ever "Buy with confidence"... Ha, what a joke. My shoes were at least a size too big despite using the sizing tool designed to compare sizing to other shoe brands. With no other options, I worked my weekend shifts wearing these shoes and it was completely uncomfortable. Within an hour of wearing the shoes, my feet were completely covered with blisters, and the strap digs into your foot when walking which left me with foot pain for weeks. Save yourself the hassle of exchanging these shoes (which also was not EZ) and choose a different style. Or if you decide to return these ugly and uncomfortable shoes, be forewarned that you won't be refunded for shipping and have to pay a restocking fee.
Date published: 2019-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kristin from Easy to wear and professional These shoes fit quickly, are easy to walk in and look business appropriate and stylish with a black pant.
Date published: 2019-06-03