Resistente al agua
PROTECTION CONTRE LES RISQUES ÉLECTRIQUES (RÉ)
TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos)
- El collar y la lengueta acolchonados
- Cambrillón de acero
- Lengua reforzada para mantener fuera el sucio
- Parte superior de cuero resistente al agua
- Talón con trabillas para jalar
- Peso (por zapato): 21.69 oz
- Suela antideslizante con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard
- Plantilla con comodidad óptima
I purchased this pair of shoes for my son. I was disappointed when originally ordered and out of stock but anticipated ship date was in a reasonable amount of time. The anticipated ship date then kept changing and took over a month to finally receive. They do fit true to size but he has had a break in period and several heel blisters to contend with.
I'm a restaurant manager. First day out of the box I wore them for 16 hours. Completely comfortable the whole time. Look good too. Excellent support with the addition of my new balance inserts for plantar fasciitis.
They stretch too much. I've had to put two extra show insoles and now have to wear two pair of socks because they are so loose. But other than that, they are great. Lol
Just what I needed. Fit very well, and comfortable.
They feel good and they fit good.