Bullfrog II is rated out of 5 by 8.
Negro, Estilo# 60970
Description and features:
Con el Bullfrog II se mantendrá seco y podrá manejar hasta las condiciones de trabajo más difíciles. Esta bota de trabajo antideslizante de 10" con punta suave tiene parte superior de EVA y es resistente al agua.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Caña de 10 pulgadas
- Parte superior de goma EVA
- Resistentes al agua
- Suela antideslizante con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard
- Peso (por zapato): 15.59 oz.
- ATENCIÓN: Las altas temperaturas pueden hacer que el material de EVA se contorsione, se marque o se deforme. NO lo deje cerca de estufas, calentadores o radiadores. EVITE el almacenamiento en vehículos estacionados sin ventilación o la exposición a la luz solar directa. Guárdelo en un lugar fresco y seco.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Pun1968 from Horrible Horrible compared to the original. Much narrower. By my third day, I could barely walk due to the deep bruises in my ankles they had caused. They need to go back to the original. “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it!!” I wore the originals for many years, and would absolutely recommend those.
Date published: 2019-02-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tuttie from Looks nice Don't feel like the old model the inside are uncomfortable and the size are smaller and boots are shorter
Date published: 2018-12-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by John from Okay It is an okay boot, but nowhere near as comfortable as the last model! It’s a shame they don’t keep the older models available somewhere for sale..
Date published: 2018-09-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by jerdog from better than the pro 2 If you have wide feet or one foot larger than the other then this boot will work but after a couple of hours your feet will start to hurt. The original bullfrog was the best,most comfortable work boot I have ever worn, please bring back the original bullfrog soft toe.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Cara from Built solid I just got to try out my boots for the first time about 17 days ago. They are solid and seem well made however after a week of use because uncomfortable and showed signs of wear at the ankle height. I assume this is from when the boot is pulled on and off. But I purchased insoles and the boots are still uncomfortable after a few hours use. Going to see if I can return them.
Date published: 2019-05-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mario123 from I am Very disappointed This model is very bad in my opinion, I would rather prefer the older model due to this boot being not as comfortable.
Date published: 2019-07-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrew from Good Good customer service Comfortable and slip resistance
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jerome from great fit it has a great fit and does not slip like some of the other products.
Date published: 2019-07-31