Bullfrog II is rated out of 5 by 7.
Negro, Estilo# 60970
Description and features:
The Bullfrog II will let you stay dry and handle the toughest work conditions. This 10” slip-resistant soft toe work boot has an EVA upper and is water-resistant.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Caña de 10 pulgadas
- Parte superior de goma EVA
- Resistentes al agua
- Suela antideslizante con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard
- Peso (por zapato): 15.59 oz.
- ATTENTION: High temperatures can cause EVA material to contort, mar or warp. DO NOT leave near stoves, heaters or radiators. AVOID storing in unventilated parked vehicles or exposing to direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Rated 4 out of 5 by John from Okay It is an okay boot, but nowhere near as comfortable as the last model! It’s a shame they don’t keep the older models available somewhere for sale..
Date published: 2018-09-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tuttie from Looks nice Don't feel like the old model the inside are uncomfortable and the size are smaller and boots are shorter
Date published: 2018-12-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by Pun1968 from Horrible Horrible compared to the original. Much narrower. By my third day, I could barely walk due to the deep bruises in my ankles they had caused. They need to go back to the original. “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it!!” I wore the originals for many years, and would absolutely recommend those.
Date published: 2019-02-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by jerdog from better than the pro 2 If you have wide feet or one foot larger than the other then this boot will work but after a couple of hours your feet will start to hurt. The original bullfrog was the best,most comfortable work boot I have ever worn, please bring back the original bullfrog soft toe.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Cara from Built solid I just got to try out my boots for the first time about 17 days ago. They are solid and seem well made however after a week of use because uncomfortable and showed signs of wear at the ankle height. I assume this is from when the boot is pulled on and off. But I purchased insoles and the boots are still uncomfortable after a few hours use. Going to see if I can return them.
Date published: 2019-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrew from Good Good customer service Comfortable and slip resistance
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mario123 from I am Very disappointed This model is very bad in my opinion, I would rather prefer the older model due to this boot being not as comfortable.
Date published: 2019-07-04