Bullfrog Pro II is rated out of 5 by 3.
Bullfrog Pro II
ACE Workboots Negro, Estilo# 64133
Description and features:
The Bullfrog Pro II will let you handle any tough job with ease. This 10” slip-resistant soft toe work boot is water-resistant and has a gel insole for the comfort and safety you deserve.
- Protección contra tropiezos:
- Résistance à l'eau:
- Protection contre les risques électriques:
- Embout souple:
- Clasificado contra riesgo eléctrico (EH)
- Suela de gel PU para mayor comodidad
- Caña de 10 pulgadas
- Parte superior de goma EVA
- Resistentes al agua
- Suela antideslizante con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard
- Peso (por zapato): 20.07 oz.
- ATTENTION: High temperatures can cause EVA material to contort, mar or warp. DO NOT leave near stoves, heaters or radiators. AVOID storing in unventilated parked vehicles or exposing to direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Justin89 from Gets it done so I can focus on work. Slip resistant- yes! Kept my feet dry too. 2nd day as a dishwasher at work. Used my tan colored brahmas from Walmart last time but needed black boots and these meet expectations. I also feel safer with shoes for crews non slip outsoles than any other brand. I had to tuck my pants inside to make it more comfortable on my calves and shins but I think they will last me a long time. Maybe I'll get some taller socks. Didn't even flinch when the other kitchen guys were scrambling around while some were mopping and tossing buckets of water along the floor. I chose these because most of the other choices had shanks which in my experience hurt my feet after the first hour of wear. I usually prefer lace up but I didn't feel that familiar "lag" I usually get with any type of slip on shoe or boot. My second choice was the Fargo composite toe but unfortunately I needed boots ASAP and didn't receive a reply on my question concerning them in time.
Date published: 2018-09-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dwilks61 from Some flaws They have a tight fit and one of my boots already leaks getting my socks wet. Can’t seems to seem to find where it is leaking at.
Date published: 2018-11-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by Dj11 from Pro II The boot feels great around my foot. The cushion is soft. The problem is the boot rubbed against the inside of my ankle bone on both feet. After two weeks the left one has stretched out so there is no pain. The right one is a little better I’m hoping it will still stretch more
Date published: 2019-05-25