Explorer - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Description and features:
DeWalt's classic high-top work boot design meets slip-resistant SFC safety technology in the Explorer Steel Toe with exclusive Gladiator Outsole™ technology. This electrical hazard (EH) rated men's steel toe safety boot meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating. The exclusive Gladiator slip-, oil, abrasion- and clog-resistant outsole features a wide lug chevron tread pattern and Ladder Grab technology for added safety and security.
- Slip Resistant: Gladiator Outsole™: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Steel Toe: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Zone Traction: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Collar acolchado
- Lengüeta acolchada
- Peso (por zapato): 27.87 oz
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hjr22 from Disappointed I was excited to get these boots, but when getting them didnt like the quality and they were really uncomfortable. I had bought some dewalt boots before this and those were great!!
Date published: 2019-11-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by Juan Pablo from Mediocre Loved the boots and the tread very comfortable after being broken in. After wearing for three months they started to tear at the end of the steel toe tip making them no longer water proof. the tread is great in very oily surfaces and long lasting though.
Date published: 2020-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Factory Guy from Great Old School Boot I like the classic style and they grip like crazy.
Date published: 2020-01-24