Resistente al agua
PROTECTION CONTRE LES RISQUES ÉLECTRIQUES (RÉ)
Punta de acero
TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos)
- El collar y la lengueta acolchonados
- Cambrillón de acero
- Lengua reforzada para mantener fuera el sucio
- Parte superior de cuero resistente al agua
- Talón con trabillas para jalar
- Peso (por zapato): 24.6 oz
- Suela antideslizante con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard
- Plantilla con comodidad óptima
I wear these boots all day for work sometimes 12-13 hour days and my feet are comfortable in them
Felt a bit snug in the toe area. Could be because of the steel toes. They will still be OK. Felt like they were broke in from the get go. So far working out great!
I have 5 previous wides that fit fine, and these were too narrow, exchanged them for a different wide and they were good on width, but heel keeps slipping out, hopefully as the shoe softens up with use, that will stop.
PERFECT---I DO WISH TOWARD THE TOP LACES THERE WERE EYE HOLES INSTEED OF LOOPS THE LOOPS TEND TO WARE THE SHOE STRINGS OUT.