Resistente al agua
PROTECTION CONTRE LES RISQUES ÉLECTRIQUES (RÉ)
Punta de acero
TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos)
Zone Traction (Tracción por zona)
- El collar y la lengueta acolchonados
- Cambrillón de acero
- Lengua reforzada para mantener fuera el sucio
- Parte superior de cuero resistente al agua
- Talón con trabillas para jalar
- Peso (por zapato): 24.6 oz
- Suela antideslizante con tracción por zona y protección contra tropiezos
- Plantilla con comodidad óptima
PERFECT---I DO WISH TOWARD THE TOP LACES THERE WERE EYE HOLES INSTEED OF LOOPS THE LOOPS TEND TO WARE THE SHOE STRINGS OUT.
I put on an average of 9+ miles a day and I'm loving these boots. Have been wearing them for two weeks now. First couple shifts were rough because they were stiff and caused some rubbing on my calves, but they broke in quick and have been great ever since. I did replace the insoles with a pair of Dr Sholes gel work insoles that I had bought right before I blew out the souls of my old work boots. Didn't make a huge difference but was a slight improvement over the factory insole. Over all I highly recommend these boots. They fit true to size, have a relatively short break in period and look professional. Plus they grip on pretty much any surface.