Cade - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Description and features:
The Cade Steel Toe is here to help you get the job done. With a steel safety toe that meets ASTM standards, this sturdy EH rated work shoe also has a water-resistant leather upper and effective slip-resistant traction. Equipped with electric shock-resistant soles and heels, the Cade steel toe boot also features a premium insole for added comfort.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Semelle confortable:
- Ajuste natural: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- PROTECTION CONTRE LES RISQUES ÉLECTRIQUES (RÉ):
- Punta de acero: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- El collar y la lengueta acolchonados
- Cambrillón de acero
- Parte superior de cuero resistente al agua
- Peso (por zapato): 23.17 oz
- Suela antideslizante con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jim G. from Like the shoes but the aide are cut a little high for me. Rubs on both inner ankle bones.
Date published: 2017-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eugene from Overall great shoe Very durable, lasts quite a few years under all condition, I really like the style , and steel toe feature this a shoe and company I keep coming back to when I need a new work shoe .
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by MayMay from Solid shoe Price is decent. They are sturdy. Not as comfortable as the Manager shoe from Payless but a good substitute.
Date published: 2019-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roderick S. from Purchased this item to use during my activities and work with the United States Geological Survey (USGS) and during emergency response services with the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT).
Date published: 2018-01-05