Bronco - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Bronco - Punta Compuesta
ACE Workboots Marrón, Estilo# 8307
Description and features:
A work boot with traditional good looks and high-tech slip resistance.
- Résistance à l'eau:
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated):
- Embout composite:
- Plantillas acolchonadas removibles
- Tacón reforzado
- El forro interno ventilado hecho de turlex, poly-nylon y algodón.
- Sistema ACE de acolchonamiento y soporte
- Tacón definido
- Construcción con vira de Goodyear
- Anillos para jalar de ambos lados
- Cambrillón de fibra de vidrio
- Parte superior de cuero
Rated 5 out of 5 by OutdoorD from Can't Slip I have had these boots for 2 year's now. I wear them year round. I fish a lot and wear them in the river I have never slipped on the slimy rocks or had a leak. Very comfortable and very low maintenance. Even after 2 year's of use the non- slip sole's are 2nd to none. Love these boots.
Date published: 2019-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by nicklespickles from Great for the winter I've had this boot for about 2 or 3 years now and I'm still in love. It took a good while to break these in but after that they only got better with wear. I've worked though a few snow storms with these on and kept my feet warm the entire time.
Date published: 2019-04-07