Boron - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Description and features:
Tackle the hardest tasks in footwear that supports you every step of the way. This aluminum toe boot includes heel pull loops, is electrostatic dissipating (ESD), and is lightweight for all day comfort.
- ATTENTION: The outsole of this product is made by DeWalt. Accordingly, the traction and performance of this product may differ from products containing outsoles made by Shoes For Crews. Shoes which do not use an SFC outsole, such as the DeWalt Boron AT and DeWalt Halogen AT, are expressly excluded from any Shoes For Crews Limited Warranty.
- Electrostatic Dissipating (ESD) Rated
- Heel pull loops
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue
- Weight (per shoe): 18 oz.
- Closed-mesh, breathable upper for lightweight performance
- ProComfort insoles
- Textured toe-cap for abrasion resistance
- PU toe bumper for added durability
- Agion anti-microbial silver technology to eliminate odors
- Attention: This product does not feature Shoes For Crews slip-resistant technology.
- Passes ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 and ESD standards
Rated 3 out of 5 by mikeastumian from Tough shoe, but not waterproof Shoe is listed as water proof. They are not even water resistant. Other than that they are comfortable, stiff, and roomy.
Date published: 2019-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Berry from Great shoe These shoes are great, very comfortable after being on my feet for 8 hours.
Date published: 2019-07-20