Zinc is rated out of 5 by 30.
Negro, Estilo# 60301
Description and features:
Descubra la comodidad y la seguridad antideslizante de nuestra colección SFC Cloggz™. Cómodo zueco negro antideslizante con parte superior de goma EVA durable en un diseño sin cordones que hacen que sea fácil quitárselos y ponérselos. Resistente al agua.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ajuste natural: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Peso (por zapato): 9.6 oz.
- Parte superior de goma EVA
- Suela SFC superior antideslizante con protección contra tropiezos
- Agujeros de ventilación para mayor respiración
- La correa opcional en el talón ofrece un ajuste seguro
- Suela con tracción múltiple: tracción resistente a obstrucciones en la parte delantera con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard y tracción de mayor duración en el tacón
- Mezcla de goma EVA superliviana, duradera, de alta calidad con tracción y durabilidad
- ATENCIÓN: Las altas temperaturas pueden hacer que el material de EVA se contorsione, se marque o se deforme. NO lo deje cerca de estufas, calentadores o radiadores. EVITE el almacenamiento en vehículos estacionados sin ventilación o la exposición a la luz solar directa. Guárdelo en un lugar fresco y seco.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Charlyne21 from Not so good They are comfortable but i loved the old brand "frogs" i had them for 3yrs never had a problem until i bought the zinc ones i dont even have 6 months with them and the bottom is already flapping from both shoes i honestly think they came out defected my co woker bought some like mine same brand less than 3 months and they are flapping as well.. sucks almost 50 bucks down the drain.
Date published: 2018-09-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by Philthy from Thank you to all the reviewiers. Thank you fellow lovers of the froggz. Thanks to you all I didn't waste my time with these. I been scouring the web trying to find some in my size and finally found 3 pairs on ebay. Overpaid for shipping but at least I have 3 pairs to last me lol! Seriously these are best shoe ive ever worn. I wear them everywhere I was very distraught when I came here to find them discontinued. What a bad mistake by SFC!
Date published: 2019-02-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by Florence from Sigh Why the new style?? They are horrible!! Too tight across the top. Ugg. Bring back the froggz
Date published: 2018-10-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jules from Bring back Froggz!!! I bought these only because my Froggz of 4 years finally wore out and Froggz are no longer available. Why??? These shoes are not true to size at all. Fits 2 sizes to small and pretty narrow. Very little cushion to them. Please bring back Froggz!
Date published: 2018-10-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by Don 787: from Sole not glued on Sole was not glued on totally. I had to glue the sole so I could wear them.
Date published: 2018-11-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by ShadoTurtle from Horrible shoe The old Froggz style was much better, these come out of the bag hard as a rock and have taken forever to break in. They now hurt my feet and back when i wear them. I won't buy them again.
Date published: 2018-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steff D. from Truly the most comfortable shoe I’ve ever worn. These shoes are super light weight& easy on the feet. I was hesitant to get them Originally because of the style but honestly they’re so comfortable that it doesn’t even matter! I have been bragging about these shoes since the first day I’ve worn them. I used to get a knot on the bottom of my foot almost daily, but since switching to these I haven’t had one!
Date published: 2018-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Overall a good shoe! I just wish it had a bit more room. Feels a bit tight- narrow. I wish the older style wasn’t discontinued.Grest shoe for slip resistant!!
Date published: 2018-02-26