Radium is rated out of 5 by 51.
Negro, Estilo# 61582
Description and features:
Experimente la comodidad y la seguridad antideslizante de nuestra colección SFC Cloggz™. Diseñados para brindar seguridad, comodidad y conveniencia, estos zuecos de trabajo tienen la suela antideslizante SFC, parte superior de goma EVA, plantilla removible y son resistentes al agua. Excelentes para usarse en la cocina.
- Resistente al agua: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ajuste natural: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- TripGuard (Protección contra tropiezos): Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Peso (por zapato): 9.8 oz.
- Suela SFC superior antideslizante con protección contra tropiezos
- Suela de goma EVA ultraliviana, duradera, de alta calidad con tracción y durabilidad
- Agujeros de ventilación para mayor respiración
- Suela con tracción múltiple: tracción resistente a obstrucciones en la parte delantera con protección contra tropiezos TripGuard y tracción de mayor duración en el tacón
- Plantilla acolchada extra grande removible
- ATENCIÓN: Las altas temperaturas pueden hacer que el material de EVA se contorsione, se marque o se deforme. NO lo deje cerca de estufas, calentadores o radiadores. EVITE el almacenamiento en vehículos estacionados sin ventilación o la exposición a la luz solar directa. Guárdelo en un lugar fresco y seco.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nighthamer from Best pair of clogs I have owned So I kept continuously buying either Walmart clogs or I would go to a shoe store and pick up a pair of non slips for 40 or 50 dollars. They would never last more then 4 to 6 months and my feet always hurt. I decided to go with shoes for crews clogs. I will never go with any other pair of kitchen shoe again. These are the best clogs I have ever owned. My feet never hurt, they don’t slip, and they have not fallen apart yet. Highly recommend these shoes.
Date published: 2019-04-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by BkJones from Could be better Such a big difference between Bloodstone and radium. Bloodstone has all the padding you want. But your foot sits so high that twisting you ankle is a definite. Its was too understable as a shoe. So i went with the radiums....they were flat and hard. No ankle turning though. Not near the arch and heel support of bloodstone. If you make a lower profile bloodstone with good arch support, you would have an amazing shoe for chefs/cooks. (10 to 15 hour days)
Date published: 2019-05-12
Rated 2 out of 5 by tmp125 from would not buy again I have worn shoes similar to this design for 10 years because of how easy they are to clean. However, this particular brand feels too tight over the top of my foot, and they are CONSTANTLY pulling my socks down as I walk. I have never had this problem before wearing these shoes. Highly annoying when you are trying to work! They are too wide to comfortably use other insoles so I was stuck with the ones they came with which are not that great. Overall not worth it.
Date published: 2019-05-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lez1021 from Comfy slip-ons I have enjoyed this style since I started working in the food industry since 2010. The comfort is great and helps with my knees.
Date published: 2018-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Forey from good sho These shoes fantastic. They make my feet feel so good i be on hard all shift.
Date published: 2019-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by NOYB from Does its job well - simple and comfortable I made a good choice on the product. I normally take a 61/2 shoe and chose to use size 7. Also, I have a wide width and narrow heel. Tough to size without trying shoes on. These fit well and are comfortable with my socks. After about a month of wearing them on a near daily basis, no foot problems and my legs aren't tired. They are also excellent at non-skid. Plus, they clean up well.
Date published: 2019-05-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by cook from Fair Sole treads are so deep they fill up with debris quickly and then they are not slip resistant. Have to keep checking to make sure they are clean.The edging around the top of the shoe is uncomfortable and takes some time to get used to. I would not buy these shoes again.
Date published: 2019-03-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by Terri from Look good These shoes are very comfortable. Just the last pair I got squeak. So I'm hoping my next year will be quieter.
Date published: 2018-09-08