Pike Chill - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Pike Chill - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Hombres Negro, Estilo# 72515
Description and features:
Get your Chill on and get the job done with this high-top safety toe boot. The Pike Chill CT's cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in refrigerated environments and coolers, where it remains soft and pliable to provide needed traction. The Pike Chill CT composite toe safety boot for men is insulated, electrical hazard (EH) rated and meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Traction fractionnée:
- Ladder Grab:
- Résistant à l'encrassement:
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated):
- Embout composite:
- Collar acolchado
- Lengüeta acolchada
- Outsole is specifically engineered to stay soft in cold environments*
- * CAUTION: The Pike cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in refrigerated environments and coolers and does not provide the same oil- and slip-resistant traction as the standard SFC outsole.
- WARNING: Not meant for extended wear in freezer environments.
- Weight (per shoe): 24.48 oz.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KatlyKT from Immpressive, comfy, high ankle support! Great for wide and or flat feet. Tongues are seamless and attatched to the inside of the boot. These boots are perfect for hours of standing. I have to walk on a belt that has rollers- didn't even slide or feel like I was going to loose my footing!
Date published: 2019-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chivito from Great I love it, great product very confortable Thank you.
Date published: 2019-12-07