Pike Chill - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Pike Chill - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Hombres Negro, Estilo# 72515
Description and features:
Get your Chill on and get the job done with this high-top safety toe boot. The Pike Chill CT's cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in refrigerated environments and coolers, where it remains soft and pliable to provide needed traction. The Pike Chill CT composite toe safety boot for men is insulated, electrical hazard (EH) rated and meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Traction fractionnée:
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our Gladiator Outsole™ are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Résistant à l'encrassement:
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated):
- Embout composite:
- Collar acolchado
- Lengüeta acolchada
- Outsole is specifically engineered to stay soft in cold environments*
- * CAUTION: The Pike cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in refrigerated environments and coolers and does not provide the same oil- and slip-resistant traction as the standard SFC outsole.
- WARNING: Not meant for extended wear in freezer environments.
- Weight (per shoe): 24.48 oz.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chivito from Great I love it, great product very confortable Thank you.
Date published: 2019-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katine013 from One. Tough. Boot. Seriously! I've already put my pair into months of wear time and stress. The pay off with Pike is exceptional! I absolutely love the comfortably and the reliability I have. Rain, snow, mud, salt, dirt, and dust- wood, concrete, metal grating, asfault, steel- it's the environment MADE for these boots. I admit they are bit on a larger scale- in size and price (but WORTH IT). Naturally a high profile boot like these will take time to break in. I suggest if you feel any discomfort at first- keep them off. Stuff them with a T-shirt or anything you can pack in them, for a day (all day) because I wish I did that. I just sucked it up and wore them at work (bad mistake because these bad boys absoultely NEED to be broken in before long wear use for first time wear). Pike has amazing energy return and safety features! I've dropped wooden pallets on them, they've helped me gain extra footing I didn't know I could have, and can take a beating! A tough boot to boot out the competition I'm sure.
Date published: 2020-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excelente Very good product nice and confortable. I used this for my job love it.
Date published: 2020-01-03