What is a corporate shoe program (and why do I need one)?
Employers provide slip-resistant safety shoes to their employees as part of their workplace safety program—cutting down tremendously on incidents of slip and fall accident and injury and their related costs. Millions of workers in the U.S. and around the world are protected by a Shoes For Crews corporate safety shoe program, to the benefit of both the employees and the companies they work for.
Slip and fall accidents are preventable. SFC has earned a reputation as the preferred safety footwear brand among the risk managers of major corporations worldwide.
- Exclusive patented slip-resistant technology, only from Shoes For Crews
- Effective slip and fall accident and injury prevention
- Fewer recordable incidents and compensable injuries
- A morale-boosting benefit creating a safety awareness culture for employees
- A safer and more efficient workforce
Taking proactive steps to prevent slip and fall accidents in your workplace through a corporate footwear program makes good business sense.
- Significant reduction in workers’ compensation claims
- Lower insurance premiums
- Fewer lost work days/disruptions in productivity
- Overall reduction in direct and indirect costs
Shoes For Crews is a proven leader in managing safety footwear programs for large corporations, mid-level commercial enterprises and small businesses.
- Our expert, turn-key process makes implementation easy for you
- Proven industry expertise—we understand the environments your employees work in
- Varied program and billing options
- On-site shoe fittings where applicable
- Marketing partnership and support to your HR/Safety teams
- Let us handle the details—we’re in the shoe business so you don’t have to be!
Get serious about safety—save lives and save money
Shoes For Crews Safety Footwear helps prevent slip and fall injuries. We’re so sure your staff will be safe in our slip-resistant shoes, we’ll help pay for any medical costs for injuries they sustain while wearing them. See our limited warranty for details.