Piston Low - Soft Toe - Featuring GLADIATOR™ outsole is rated out of 5 by 3.
Piston Low - Soft Toe - Featuring GLADIATOR™ outsole
Black, Style# 69202
Description and features:
Manage tough work environments with a comfortable and durable low-top work boot that you can count on. The Piston Low is slip-resistant, electrical hazard EH rated, features ladder grab technology and more to deliver the safety and performance you need.
- Slip Resistant: GLADIATOR™ outsole - Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our GLADIATOR™ outsole are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Soft Toe: Soft toe of protective, durable material
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Clog-resistant outsole with Ladder Grab
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue
- Weight (per shoe): 18.87 oz.
- Featuring the new GLADIATOR™ outsole with wide lug chevron pattern
- Featuring GLADIATOR™ outsole provides clog, slip and abrasion-resistance
Rated 5 out of 5 by Size14 from Really happy with my purchase I have always worn regular shoes that you find at your local store. I wasn't even aware of this site or the fact you can get stylish, comfortable shoes that serve a better purpose not just for style but functionality. I noticed that my feet were kinda sore from flexing as I jumped on and off a staircase at work so I wanted a shoe that was a little tougher like a boot but wasn't as bulky as a boot. These shoes are like comfortable sneakers that are as tough as a boot. I am really surprised at the extra space for the size. I wear asize 14 which is hard to find and usually a tight fit but these shoes are about half a size larger which I do not mind since my feet feel like they have room to breath.
Date published: 2019-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Make it Happen from Heavy Duty shoes I always purchase Shoesforcrew because their Cualaty.The ACE Works are Ones Brands The I can Say They are putting Heavy Duty shoes for Hard Working People. I Always Recomend Shoesforcrews.
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnny K from Line of production Good price and oil /water/static I would recommend
Date published: 2019-03-09