Trident III - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 8.
Trident III - Aluminum Toe
Men's Black, Style# 71614
Description and features:
If you’re looking for an athletic style work shoe with an aluminum toe for safety, the water-resistant, EH rated Trident has a slip-resistant, clog-resistant outsole that keeps you steady on your feet in potentially hazardous conditions.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Removable cushioned insole
- Slip resistant
- Weight (per shoe): 14.6 oz.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Aluminum Toe
- Leather upper
- Nylon shank
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sak T. from Great show for a replacement of an older model that is no longer available due to being discontinued. Originally bought a 9.5 size which I normally wear but had to exchange for a 10 which was a lot better. Exchange was quick and easy with new online feature. Its going on 2 months now and its starting to feel a bit loose now on the width but is expected with wear. Will have to buy replacement insole soon. Not due to shoe problem as I am on my feet for about 12 hours a day so it gets lots of usage per day. Would definitely recommend, just get half a size larger to start out with.
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Westwood Countr C. from Really like the look and lightweightness of these shoes compared to others i have worn. I am returning for exchange for a larger(now 1 full size up) and wider size because at end of long day my toes hurt. Not sure why because they felt good at first. Going to give them another chance.
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by ELIO from Perfect fit and Comfort Most comfortable safety shoe I ever owned... Auminum Toe Trident III is light enough to work with relative ease... Thank You Elliott
Date published: 2019-01-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by David from Not as comfy as they look I thought with all of the cushion shown with this shoe it would be soft and comfortable. They are not soft shoes - these are very firm and a bit tight around the toe area (even though I bought one size bigger as recommended. If I hadn't sent back 2 pair already, I probably would have sent these back.
Date published: 2018-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sabino C. from I love my shoes very happy
Date published: 2018-02-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jans from Don't last no even a year. 5 months into wearing the shoes and there are already broken.
Date published: 2019-04-26