Redrock - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Redrock - Composite Toe
Brown, Style# 73712
Description and features:
The fully-loaded Redrock 6-inch waterproof composite toe boot features the trusted traction that only the SFC slip-resistant outsole can deliver. With electrical hazard (EH) protection and defined heel with Ladder Grab technology, this tough boot will take your work performance to new heights.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- A-Frame: External heel support system
- ACE Adapt: Soft PU+gel layer to absorb impact
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip resistant
- Leather upper
- Gusseted tongue
- PU gel insole
- EVA INFUSED™ midsole
- Heel pull loops
- 6 inch shaft
- Weight (per shoe): 27.69 oz.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Foodservice from Falls apart Shoe was comfortable. They are on the heavy side some. The bad part is the seem over the toes started to separate. Of course the warranty is over. I'm on my feet at least 8-10 hrs minimum. Work in a restaurant. In all my years I've never had a shoe come apart on me. I've been wearing shoes for crew for work for around 20+ yrs
Date published: 2019-01-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Josh163385993 from Decent ankle protection I appreciate the quality nonslip sole, the high reaching safety toe, and the security ankle protection that has protection me ankle from rolling multiple times due to uneven slippery surfaces.
Date published: 2019-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Friday27 from Greats features I work in a machine shop and I really like Redrock
Date published: 2018-10-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mister J from Good Looking I purchased this pair of boots, (first time) on line. Never heard of this brand of Boots. The boots came in a short time from shipping. I have never had a pair of boots that were this comfortable right out of the box. Very good slip resistant ,espicially in my line of work. I usually buy a name brand like Redwing.My next purchase will be these ones for sure.
Date published: 2019-02-06