Scout III - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Scout III - Aluminum Toe
Brown, Style# 74078
Description and features:
Tough aluminum toe shoe inspired by popular hiker styles but perfect for hard work, with its clog and slip-resistant bottom, electrical hazard protection and natural fit.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Fiberglass shank
- Removable cushioned insole
- Weight (per shoe): 21 oz.
- Leather Upper
- Aluminum Toe
- Slip resistant
Rated 3 out of 5 by BobP from Not as good as it seems I have had the shoes for 6 months now. I wear them in a warehouse environment that gets wet and damp floors for about 6 hours a day. In month three of using them the black cushion area started to separate from the leather lower at the heel area. The sole are at the front part of the foot is totally worn out already as well. When they fall apart they go quickly.
Date published: 2018-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gregory B. from Love you shoes the best ever
Date published: 2018-03-24