Burren - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 7.
Burren - Composite Toe
Black, Style# 76747
Description and features:
Impact-absorbing technology and the slip-resistant and clog-resistant outsole are just two of the reasons to choose this ASTM-compliant, EH rated, water-resistant composite toe safety boot, which also has ladder grab notches to make climbing easier.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- ACE Adapt: Soft PU+gel layer to absorb impact
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip resistant
- 6 inch shaft
- Weight (per shoe): 26.03 oz.
- Clog-resistant outsole with Ladder Grab
- ACE Adapt PU + gel layer to absorb impact, provide cushioning
- Water-resistant leather upper with TripGuard
- Slip, clog and oil-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole with wide lug chevron tread pattern
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gregg M. from The new tread design is MUCH better for snow/ice traction when outside although, it does track more snow inside but, that's a much better trade-off than feeling unsafe with the old tread design outside! Overall I'd buy these again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to someone else
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Juaka78 from Good boots I’m a truck driver for food service company I work 10 to 14 hours a day and the shoes are good Boots are comfortable and have good support
Date published: 2018-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hannah from Superb slip resistance Bought these for work (safety consultant at car dealerships). Not only are they excellent on oily surfaces, they are phenomenal on ice! I compared their slip resistance with my snow boots and they win every time, hands down. Looking forward to not falling down this winter! No breaking in period, but they run a bit small so I recommend ordering a half size larger. The insoles are a bit firm so I'm going to order inserts.
Date published: 2019-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Butta from Great Work boots I just caught these on sale for $30.00. I was in need of some Shoe For Crews boots, they came highly recommended. Very comfy. Safety toe is a plus. Overall I'll give these a 10 out of 10. Great product.
Date published: 2018-10-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fred B. from I only have 1 complaint but, I'm sure the cause is more my feet than the boots - one of my toes rubs on the composite. If I wear 2 pairs of socks I'm good. I have bad legs and the weight of these boots makes walking a whole lot more bearable. I think they are actually helping to make me walk better...
Date published: 2018-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Irish95 from Comfortable and Functional Out of the box comfortable. Have been wearing everyday for work and have had no issues. It’s winter time here and they have had great traction in the snow and ice.
Date published: 2019-02-07