Regent - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Regent - Steel Toe
Women's Black + Purple, Style# 76969
Description and features:
The ASTM-compliant Regent Steel Toe safety boot is slip-resistant and clog-resistant, with wide-spaced traction lugs that help keep debris and dirt from getting trapped. With ladder grab notches built into the outsole, Regent makes climbing easier.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Ergonomic Fit: Roomier toe box helps prevent foot fatigue
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Steel Toe: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip resistant
- Leather upper
- Weight (per shoe): 23.77 oz.
- EVA infused midsole for all-day comfort
- Slip-Resistant outsole with Ladder Grab notches
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elbaker1981 from Deli chicken fryer The only bad thing about these boots is how often I have to clean out the treds. I work at a grocery store deli cooking the chicken and I am walking an average of 4 Miles/shift. With previous shoes my feet would hurt after my shift but not with these. I did buy some insoles from Shoes for Crews just because my Arch is a little high and I needed that extra support. Overall I love these. They have last me about a year and I'm getting ready to get my second pair.
Date published: 2018-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dee73 from Great features and fit First steel toe boots I've ever had and am not disappointed! These boots are great,afrer a year of constant daily wear,they're still comfortable and in great condition! I will certainly be getting another pair very soon. Purple is my favorite color so that was a bonus.
Date published: 2018-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hud0972 from Good boots! Would recommend these boots. Three people at my work have these, they all say it takes about a week or so for them to be broke in but after that they look stylish, they last a long time with little wear or tear, comfortable, and very sturdy and heavy duty .
Date published: 2018-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen08 from Love! Love! Great comfort. Durable. I wear out the inside of the boot before the outside. Worth every penny! Best buy and value. Stockroom must have!
Date published: 2018-12-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by Pau86 from Boots for work Not good for people who walk a lot make my ancles swollen not good
Date published: 2018-11-26