Redrock - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 8.
Redrock - Composite Toe
Black, Style# 77282
Description and features:
The fully-loaded Redrock 6-inch waterproof composite toe boot features the trusted traction that only the SFC slip-resistant outsole can deliver. With electrical hazard (EH) protection and defined heel with Ladder Grab technology, this tough boot will take your work performance to new heights.
- Slip Resistant: GLADIATOR™ outsole - Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- A-Frame: External heel support system
- ACE Adapt: Soft PU+gel layer to absorb impact
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip resistant
- Gusseted tongue
- PU gel insole
- EVA INFUSED™ midsole
- Heel pull loops
- 6 inch shaft
- Weight (per shoe): 27.69 oz.
- Synthetic, leather upper
- Slip, clog and oil-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole with wide lug chevron tread pattern
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tony T from Stitching Failure Great pair of boots. Looks great and as comfortable as you might expect from a boot like this.I put a lot of miles on these boots throughout the week. Have owned them close to 6 months now and hardly any wear on the soles. The BIG problem: stitching coming out over the toes and around the composite reinforcement. Since mine is the 2nd review with the same problem, I would not reccomend this boot to anyone. Fix the stitching issue and it would be a great boot.
Date published: 2019-09-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Josh163385993 from Decent ankle protection I appreciate the quality nonslip sole, the high reaching safety toe, and the security ankle protection that has protection me ankle from rolling multiple times due to uneven slippery surfaces.
Date published: 2019-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mister J from Good Looking I purchased this pair of boots, (first time) on line. Never heard of this brand of Boots. The boots came in a short time from shipping. I have never had a pair of boots that were this comfortable right out of the box. Very good slip resistant ,espicially in my line of work. I usually buy a name brand like Redwing.My next purchase will be these ones for sure.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Friday27 from Greats features I work in a machine shop and I really like Redrock
Date published: 2018-10-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rachel one from Great features I would recommend this product to all that is on their feet all day long
Date published: 2019-09-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Nugget from ok I work in a fastfood restaurant and i do a mix of things so i prefer to wear boots. Although these felt good and sturdy at first, they began to fall apart around after 3 months of use. Water began to leak in and they became useless.
Date published: 2019-09-26