1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Shoes For Crews, LLC ("Sponsor") or ("PeakActivity Administrator"), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. Entering is easy, just follow the steps below:
1. Like this post
2. Follow @shoesforcrews
3. Tag three friends that you love!
4. Get 10 extra entries by sharing your story with SFC with the work “LOVE” and tagging us in your post
Shares are appreciated, but not necessary. 1 tag per comment; each comment is one entry. *More tags = more entries. Contest runs 2/14/2022 – 2/20/2022. Winner will be announced 2/21/2022!
***This contest is only available to those 18+ years and must live in the United States***
***This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. As such, Instagram is released of any and all liability from each entrant and participant.***
3. Message and data rates may apply to entries posted from a mobile device.
4. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions regarding the Giveaway, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
5. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within three (3) business days, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria.
6. Prizes: Three winners will receive one (1) pair of their choice of shoes from the Shoes For Crews website, shoesforcrews.com.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes based on the Judging Criteria from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PeakActivity, Instagram, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Palm Beach County, Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
11. Winner Information: Winners will be posted on Sponsor's Instagram page after the Contest ends.
12. Sponsor and Administrator: The Contest is sponsored by Shoes For Crews, LLC, 5000 T-Rex Avenue Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431. The Contest is administered by PeakActivity, 1880 Congress Ave Suite 311, Boynton Beach, FL 33426. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.