Virtue is rated out of 5 by 11.
Description and features:
Inspired by performance athletic shoes, you can go miles or hours in the Virtue, with TripGuard and extra cushioning for comfort and safety.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Extra Cushioning: New insole technology and cushion construction that provides greater comfort.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Comfort Fit: Relaxed-fit for more spacious feel surrounding foot.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable cushioned insole
- Slip resistant
- Weight (per shoe): 12.4 oz.
- Leather upper
- Slip-Resistant outsole with TripGuard
- Extra cushioned PU sockliner
Rated 4 out of 5 by Virginia M. from I liked this shoe. Good materials, good construction. But it was heavier than i realized. It put pressure on bunions that I couldnt adjust for.
Date published: 2018-06-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Melissa M. from The shoes are comfortable, but I had to return the first pair and go down a half size, and I could probably go down another quarter size, if quarter sizes existed. They are kind of heavy, 12.4 oz per shoe is a lot when your job needs you to move quickly. The slip resistance is, as always, awesome. I like the blue accents against the black.
Date published: 2018-05-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by redskinsfan from The bottoms are the best non slips ever However these shoes are so heavy it felt felt like 5 lbs per foot and I do a lot of walking on my job
Date published: 2019-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by no nickname from Good support I am a long term customer and am usually very happy with my shoes.
Date published: 2018-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nancy H. from Had to return & go down a half size.
Date published: 2017-08-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Natalie from Supportive I was experiencing increased back and knee pain so I wanted some new shoes. I purchased these as well as the Cobalt Clogs. Of the two I would recommend the clogs over these sneakers. But these are a good fit and provide good cushioning and support. I would agree with other reviews that say they are a heavier shoe. It doesn't seem to bother my feet but I could see how it might fatigue your feet over time. I would also say that they aren't as breathable as other sneakers I've bought through Shoes for Crews.
Date published: 2019-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smiley from Great Style I really love the shoe but they was not comfortable.
Date published: 2019-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cece from Very comfortable! I am on my feet 7 to 7 1/2 hours a day at work. The shoes are very comfortable and skid resistant. I love them!
Date published: 2019-07-15