Stride is rated out of 5 by 9.
Description and features:
A performance work shoe inspired by athletic designs, now with Spill Guard and TripGuard to protect you, slip-resistant Zone Traction and Flex Tread to keep you safe and comfortable.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- Ventilated: Strategically placed openings to help keep feet cool.
- SpillGuard: A protective membrane lining that helps ward off hot liquids.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Flex Tread: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable cushioned insole
- Slip resistant
- Weight (per shoe): 12.6 oz.
- Synthetic, mesh upper
- Durable, stable cupsole construction
- Slip-resistant outsole with TripGuard and FlexTread
- Easy clean seamless upper with SpillGuard
Rated 5 out of 5 by mickeymje from Comfortable and affordable I work at Starbucks as a shift manager so i am always on my feet moving all over the store. I bought these shoes because they looked comfortable. Well they are! They are sturdy and my feet stay warm in the cold as i live in New England.
Date published: 2019-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beau from So comfortable! So comfortable! Like wearing a soft glove with a soft air type landing in each step.
Date published: 2019-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ivan21 from Very comfortable! Shoes are a lot better than expected! Very light and very comfortable.
Date published: 2019-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by jeff3030 from Like having clouds wrapped around your feet I loved these shoes the second I tried them on (which arrived a day early I might add!) however the smaller size the site suggested I order was a little too snug, so I exchanged them. The process was so fast and effortless I had my new pair 2 days later and they're perfect.
Date published: 2019-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chefbobmv from New shoes They fine right and have good support change the inner soles for better cushion
Date published: 2019-08-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Allan J. from These are probably some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and were a pleasure to work all day in, right up until the sides pulled away from the shoe uppers and they started separating from the soles. The Evolution II shoes I bought on the same order still look brand new. I will order another pair of those to replace these.
Date published: 2018-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Al A. from Very comfortable shoe, I would buy it again.
Date published: 2017-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tkevin69 from Just what I needed! These shoes provide me great grip while I walk the nursing home floor as well while helping with showers. They are just what I needed.
Date published: 2019-10-05