Bloodstone is rated out of 5 by 46.
Black, Style# 62101
Description and features:
Discover the comfort and slip-resistant safety of our SFC Cloggz™ Collection. Stand strong in this durable slip-resistant and water-resistant work clog. Features a removable insole and a comfortable fit for an enjoyable all-day wear.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Water-resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Natural Fit: A default fit for most sizes of feet.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Flex Tread: Groove pattern on the outsole that provides comfort by mimicking the foot's natural movement.
- Weight (per shoe): 13.8 oz.
- Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- Ultra-lightweight, durable, high grade EVA/rubber blend with traction and durability
- Removable, oversized PU cushioned insole for maximum comfort and fit
- Multi-traction outsole: FlexTread channels and wider spaced lugs help remove debris, durable traction in heel
- ATTENTION: High temperatures can cause EVA material to contort, mar or warp. DO NOT leave near stoves, heaters or radiators. AVOID storing in unventilated parked vehicles or exposing to direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I thought they were too tight at first. But they just need a little “breaking in”. They fit perfect and extremely comfortable. My feet barely even hurt after an intense 8 1/2 hour or more shift. My feet stay completely dry. I’ve experienced some minor slippage across the floor. But only a few times. The only thing is that they are a little high. I’ve almost rolled my ankle a few times. But that’s due to the extra padding which make them so comfortable and which is removable. Overall these are great shoes and perfect for kitchen work!!
Date published: 2018-08-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacob Z. from After a few weeks in these, i have to say that this is a solid shoe. Definitely the best pair of clogs I've owned. Though, I must say the fit at first felt a little off, but this is just due to me having troublesome feet. The included insole seems it would have great support,but was much too thick and made them way too tight. I just swapped them for a pair of Dr. Scholl's inserts that were a bit thinner. All in all, I'm happy with them, so are my back, legs and feet.
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by fmagr from Excellent shoes I was suffering of Plantar faciatis in the past and It was hard to find a shoes comfortable for me . Now I’m here to buy a second pair in case this model go away, and I will have a spare pair.
Date published: 2018-09-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from They are a great shoe and very comfortable but when you walk they squeak a lot. I even put holes in the sides to allow air since there are no ventilation holes but they kept squeaking.
Date published: 2018-07-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nick W from Unfortuante replacement for the Froggz Elite These are awful clogs. The foot sits too high in the shoe so your heel and ankle will pop out while walking. The front of the shoe tapers very sharply compare to other clogs, so your small toes get very cramped. Lastly, they run a full size smaller. Even after exchanging them for the next size up there was little improvement.
Date published: 2018-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from LOVE THESE shoes! for me a tight fit is KEY and the Soles are OUTSTANDING! GREAT SHOE FOR STANDING OVER 8 HOURS and you can't beat the price!
Date published: 2018-01-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by Laszlo from not bad but... I work at the kitchen for 10-13 hours a day. the shoe is comfortable, but I have to replace it for 5-6 hours,because the sock is wet (80% cotton with socks). Do not breathe this is a problem!
Date published: 2018-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kip H from Great Shoes From the time I put the shoes on it was very comfortable and no breaking in period. Stand on my feet all the time for long periods of time as a chef. Slip resistant is good and legs are not tired from standing and moving all the time.
Date published: 2018-09-01