Piston Mid - Soft Toe is rated out of 5 by 11.
Piston Mid - Soft Toe
ACE Workboots Black, Style# 67301
Description and features:
Manage tough work environments with a comfortable and durable mid-top work boot that you can count on. The Piston Mid is slip-resistant, electrical hazard EH rated, features ladder grab technology and more to deliver the safety and performance you need.
- Slip Resistant: Gladiator Outsole™: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our Gladiator Outsole™ are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Soft Toe: Soft toe of protective, durable material
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Clog-resistant outsole with Ladder Grab
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue
- 4 inch shaft
- Weight (per shoe): 20.81 oz.
- Slip, clog and oil-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole with wide lug chevron tread pattern
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from the boot the workboot ...my frist pair of gladiator ..so for love them ...i do climb a ladder good grip...for the wet florr nice ...frezzer floor good ..
Date published: 2019-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sinapo from Piston Mid Soft Toe Nice Shoes for work and confortable I'like the design of this great shoes happy with them.
Date published: 2019-06-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by Marycm from Extremely uncomfortable The shoes rub on the top of my feet where the tongue connects to the shoe. It is also too big in some places but fits ok in others. I bought these because they no longer carry the hiking boots as I need boots for work but I do not need steel toes. But this is the most unsatisfied I have ever been with shoes for crews.
Date published: 2019-06-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shoegal from Great shoes These provide moderate arch support. I still need to break in the ankles. They are true to size and are very well made and are water resistant.
Date published: 2019-09-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by chefchrisivan from shoe messed up my heel not a good product. after a couple of months my heel started hurting, never has happened with any shoe before. I didnt like the metal lace hooks on the very top, the lace would be on my leg not on the shoe when tied. No hoop on the back of the shoe. No wide available, wish there was more variety of wide available, especially for work boots. More 100% leather options too for shoes, it is the best material for the professional busy kitchen environment that I work in.
Date published: 2019-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Giovillagran from Get what you paid for Overall a good shoe, a bit stiff but is expected for a work boot.
Date published: 2019-09-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by MarkW from Not what I was expecting I guess I was expecting these shoes to be similar to a discontinued Shoes for Crews product that I had worn /purchased for over 10 years. Unfortunately, the fell short. These shoes are not as comfortable as the previous shoes and they actually gave me blisters on my feet. I hope they break in a little bit but I probably will not purchase them again.
Date published: 2020-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Monching from Great shoes Perfect shoes in my opinion and I will recommend to my family and friends because it is safe in your work
Date published: 2019-08-31