Piston Mid - Aluminum Toe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Piston Mid - Aluminum Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Black, Style# 71063
Description and features:
Manage tough work environments with a comfortable mid-top work boot featuring an aluminum safety toe that meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating. The Piston Low AT is electrical hazard (EH) rated and features our slip, oil and clog-resistant Gladiator Outsole™ with ladder grab technology. In black.
- Slip Resistant: Gladiator Outsole™: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our Gladiator Outsole™ are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Aluminum Toe: Aluminum toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Clog-resistant outsole with Ladder Grab
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue
- 4 inch shaft
- Weight (per shoe): 21.38 oz.
- Slip, clog and oil-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole with wide lug chevron tread pattern
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nate-o from Comfortable and sturdy In the past 18 months in have managed to destroy 4 different pairs of slip resistant shoes for work. It's not until I purchased the piston that I was able to find an affordable shoe that is built to last!
Date published: 2019-09-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cmoi92 from Light and comfortable Moving around is effortless and the support great. Handsome pair of boots
Date published: 2019-10-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by EBake from comfortable shoe but poor quality The shoe its self is comfortable I have a 12 wide and there is plenty of room for my feet. I've only had these for about 2 months. The and the leather has already cracked and started to rip on the top of my left shoes along with on the side it ripped and has already pilled off. I work in a grocery store meat department where I'm on my feet a lot and at the end of the day when spraying down the department my shoes get very wet. Which now means the inside of my shoes get soaked.
Date published: 2019-12-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jesse316 from Nice boots Great boots but split in half at feet after only 5 moths of wear but in it's defense I wear them for 2 jobs from 7 in morning until 9 at night so probably last alot longer if only 1 job.
Date published: 2019-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chef James from Good for the kitchen Just bought these boots and matching shoes. Boots feel good so far. Good support and effective on a slippery floor. Have to see what the long term is
Date published: 2019-12-18