Bullfrog Elite - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Black, Style# 71845
Description and features:
Designed to help keep you safe and dry despite those messy jobs, the water-resistant upper of the ACE Bullfrog Elite work boot has an adjustable cinch top to help prevent liquid from seeping inside. This composite safety toe boot meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating, is electrical hazard (EH) rated and has a heel kick plate for easy removal.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Heel kick plate
- EVA upper
- ATTENTION: High temperatures can cause EVA material to contort, mar or warp. DO NOT leave near stoves, heaters or radiators. AVOID storing in unventilated parked vehicles or exposing to direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Weight (per shoe): 26.14 oz.