Firebrand - Composite Toe is rated out of 5 by 10.
Firebrand - Composite Toe
ACE Workboots Men's Black, Style# 73361
Description and features:
Here’s a safety toe work boot you can wear on the town, too. The slip-resistant, clog-resistant Firebrand Composite Toe meets ASTM standards, is EH rated and has ladder grab notches to help make climbing easier.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Comfort Insole: Premium insole offering lasting comfort and support.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip resistant
- Water-resistant leather upper
- Weight (per shoe): 23.56 oz.
- 6 inch shaft
- Clog-resistant outsole with Ladder Grab
- Stylish composite toe
Rated 4 out of 5 by A-rod from Very durable shoe overall This shoe runs extremely big for a boot ,the best way to get rite size is get a whole size under what your gym shoe size is .If your out in cold the shoe stays cold so wouldn't recommend for outside use.Other than that solid boot.
Date published: 2018-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from The shoes are great! They provide the protection one needs while working without sacrificing comfort and style!
Date published: 2017-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee Saylor from This is my third pair of this model. I have been buying Shoes for Crews for 15 years. I really like this model. I work 18 hour days and they are very comfortable.
Date published: 2018-11-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Byron C. from Can't complain the first pair wasn't up to par but when i exchanged them the second pair is doing a lot better.
Date published: 2018-04-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wavegod from Looks good Great looking shoes but uncomfortable if you walk alot
Date published: 2018-10-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by steven R v. from I love the fact S4C came back with a "slip-on" OMG!! I'm fat and hate shoelaces, Now they could have put some insulation in this work boot, its not even winter yet and this boot is COLD! so buy some warm socks with them.
Date published: 2017-10-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Herb from Good shoe overall Shoe looks great, non-slip sole great, even on oil spills. It could use more padding without purchase insoles. Harder to pull on than I expected.
Date published: 2019-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by mlong068 from comfortable and durable I have had foot problems and wear a different work shoe M-F. I spend all day on concrete and these are one of my favorite to wear. They are comfortable and the non slip bottom is over the top. If you are looking for a good slip on work boot this is the one for you. I keep them on about 15 hours when its there turn in my weekly rotation.
Date published: 2019-05-10