Torque Pro - Steel Toe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Torque Pro - Steel Toe
Gray + Yellow, Style# 75906
Description and features:
Tackle the toughest work conditions with a work boot that won’t let you down. The Torque Pro is a 16 inch steel toe work boot engineered for your safety and comfort, thanks to a design that is slip-resistant, waterproof, clog-resistant, and electrical hazard (EH) rated. Additionally, the SEBS upper is made of premium material that is lighter than PVC or PU.
- Slip Resistant: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Steel toe: Steel toe meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Clog-Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don’t let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- Removable insole
- Superior SFC slip- and clog-resistant outsole with TripGuard
- SEBS upper is lightweight and waterproof
- Weight (per shoe): 33.4 oz.
- 16 Inch Waterproof Steel Toe Boot
Rated 3 out of 5 by ColonelSandwichBoots from Great unless you move a lot These are comfortable work boots that fit well. I added gel insoles and varied my sock choices for nights I would be counting inventory in the freezer. I work in a kitchen, and therefore move around a lot, crouching, fast walking, climbing on ladders, pulling carts, etc. It seems like the heel kicks get caught on nearly anything that's behind you, and make the boots weaker in that area. Perhaps it's just the way I walk, but the insides of each shoe would rub together whenever I walked in these, causing the exterior rubber to flake off and shred. The heels eventually became so thin that they split, which took about 4 months. These are an improvement over the Defender style boots that I used to wear, but I think it's safe to say that I move too much for what these boots were designed for. The steel toes protected my feet and they were excellent for those times I would have to work the dish room.
Date published: 2019-12-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by TOÑITO39 from NEED MORE WIDE BOOTS. PLEASE I NEED TO BUY WIDE BOOTS THOSE ARE TOO SMALL FOR MY FOOT. IT DONT LET ME WORK OK. CAN YOU FIND IT FOR ME PLEASE?
Date published: 2020-02-06